Friday 10 June 2011

Spread it out

In real life i really don't know how to express my feeling, I only know i always think negative way and gain nothing from being emotional.Fml! It's like something haven't release,kinda suffer feeling. yea,i've just back from Pulau Redang,It was a relax place as i thought,i had nightmare even im having trip,i don't really sleep well,i was like cried in the the nightmare! Feeling was like i couldn't spread it out, I wish i can really cry under the rain. I still feel suffer when im blogging,i feel helpless. I don't want live under the shadow and fears! Appearance shown im tough but seriously a BIG NO! im exactly not! im the one who always depressed with cares,there's nothing more depressing than having it all and still feeling sad. Don't even try to talk something hurt to me, I couldn't handle and stand with it! I cry for nothing but emotional,imsofuckingdumb!
i wanna die,i wanna bleed,i wanna cry,but all i can do is just keep walking with a smile on my face and pretend the scars aren't really there!

Stay tune,will blog about Pulau Redang soon

No comments:

Post a Comment