Monday 13 June 2011

Pulau Redang Trip

Sorry for the late late late update, Gonna short update here about Pulau Redang!well i've just back from Redang island last few days. It's really not much photos to show,blame the photographer,what he promised but not done!tsk tsk* anyone else don't even know where is Pulau Redang?yeah,lotza peeps asked 'Where is Pulau Redang'? As i thought Pulau Redang not a strange place,cause most of tourist love there! Pulang Redang is somewhere at Terengganu. I actually love the scene there,but loves one said he's lil bit disappointed,the sea not clear as last time but compared to others of course is clearer than those sea!
Hrmm, i gotta share my first experience here,i first time snorkeling!!how proud LMAO!At the first time I don't want snorkeling cause idk swim well,but the loves one gave couraged,he teach me how to snorkeling!No doubt,i had tried it,IT'S JUST FUCKING AWESOME!Never regretted even im darker now. I heard that there have blue sand at night,too bad i've missed it,no ones company me to take a look,the blue sand is only appear at Pulau Redang!sounds disappointed* The place is far from my hotel!Ops,i haven't describe the seaside,i saw coral and lotza beautiful fishie! I gonna stop here! nothing else i could describe,don't even wanto talk the emotional thingy!fml
let's pictures do talk:









My temporary airblush,LOL thinking to make a real one

No comments:

Post a Comment