Monday 25 July 2011

LOVEY

Why I upload so much photos of me and him?wookay, very obviously that I want to written down the stories between me and him. Our five monthsary is near the corner, I hope our relationship will getting better & better. We having distance and ages distance, 45mins,25miles and our 5 years differences!i know,many people would like to ask, 'Long distance isn't a problem?'  or else perhaps people would like to ask him 'Your gf younger than you five year,thinking certainly differences?' Whatever, as our mind ages and distance doesn't really matter.  Morever,our appearance just like in the same stage. LMAO
I like matured guy, I don't like arguement...but sometimes the arguement will be more understanding of each other! But not the type of vexatious, should be rational! Actually,im the kind of not rational type,just for sometimes when im emotional.FML! My babyboy is the one who inclusive and accommodate me. No ones is perfect, I need a true person don't need a perfect person. Ocassionally he's dumb, he don't get what i want! I feel like want to kill his dumb!
Sokay temporary skip the nonsense.
The five photos that I combined is I loved the most. WE knew each other in a weirdo scene, from stange to the love one,HAHAHA! He was very powerful to engage in romantic. Both of us are pisces,march baby and our birthday difference between 10 days! peoples used to say pisces always romantic,NEH why im not but my man!
He's not much handsome as my dream guy did but i love him. *don't kick me" LOL!Don't even know how to describe the feeling. Although we fall in love just only 4 months more but we go through ups and downs. A million thanks to him that what he made to me! Accompany me along the way... He is a clown when im moody, He's a man when in a serious case! Feeling well-being your girl!


He kept complaint that I didn't give him enough of security...I will trying to make it perfect! I'll support whatever your choice,always by your sides! don't care any others!
Lotza loves,
 Yeanne

3 comments: