Monday 23 May 2011

I had done my mid year examination,and yeah im start my holiday now *own-allowed*   Today is my last subject Bahasa Cina. okay i admit my Bahasa Cina is very weak since im in da highschool. I still remembered my Bahasa Cina always get A when im primary, but now like shitz, how pity! i didn't tuition Bahasa Cina for 4 years already and teacher less teaching in da school,as you know im in da malay school i think only 30%chinese in my school,BC period only aweek two period,how come my Bahasa Cina will improve!LOL plus i never revise!kick me* I'm not really interested on Bahasa Cina,thinking to drop before but daddy not allowed,helpless!  I felt ashame cause im reality chinese but failure in Bahasa Cina subject!*tsk tsk* :*(  SKIP_________________________I can't wait for my trip. hehehe! It's quite expecting and exciting! this trip babyboy will along too. :D A short post, stay tuned peeps,lovey :)

  • YEANNE

1 comment:

  1. 肯定会是一个愉快的旅途的^^

    ReplyDelete